Monday, November 7, 2011

Deck the Halls

seems like I could have come up with a little more of an original title, huh? Well, nothing was coming to me.

This past weekend I was fortunate to be off on Saturday, since I was up late the night before for Secret Church. I did not let that day off go to waste. After sleeping in a little bit, I cleaned the house and got busy decorating for Christmas!

I know most people wait until the day after Thanksgiving, but I enjoy Christmas decor way too much to only have it up for a month. So a few years ago I started putting my tree up after halloween, and I LOVE it!!

This year Grace Anne helped me and we had it done in a little over an hour! Now it is up and twinkling for my viewing pleasure:0)



love my nativity set...one day I will have all of the pieces





Much of my morning was spent in front of the warm fire, gazing at the tree and reading my Bible...the only thing that would have made it better is a hot cup of hot chocolate, nevertheless it was relaxing!

I LOVE Christmas!
It's possible that I am listening to Nsync holiday radio as I write this blog...but you'll never know the truth;0)

Happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment