Thursday, November 3, 2011

If it HAS to be winter...

Then although I hate cold weather, I am going to make the most of it....
Not that downtime seems to happen much lately but when it does, these are a few of the things I love!


I do not share in the addiction that most people have for coffee; however, I do LOVE me some hot chocolate!
White chocolate, mint chocolate, regular chocolate...I love it all.

Cozy blanket.


and a little extra quality time with this gal!

After a crazy day at work, I have the luxury of enjoying all of the above tonight. It makes enduring the freezing cold weather a little more bearable:0)

Hope everyone's week is going great so far. I am looking forward to my weekend...
Secret Church, Alabama/ LSU game, decorating for Christmas, and Friends are on the agenda. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment