Saturday, November 19, 2011

my motto

for the day  month


Today is going to be a long day. I have to go to a training class this morning for the side job I will be doing next month. Since I am unable to work day shift (7-3) today, because I have yet to figure out how to be in two places at once, I am working a 3-11 shift tonight. That wouldn't be so terrible if I did not have to be back at work tomorrow morning at 6:30. But who needs sleep? right?

Now that I have my complaining out of the way... I am thankful to have a job, and one I love at that! I am also thankful for the opportunity to make a little extra cash this coming month for the holiday season. So at least there are definite perks to the minimal sleep that is to come:0) Silver lining people! Most of the time you can find one:0)

Hope everyone has a Beautiful Saturday!!!
Roll Tide!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment