Friday, November 18, 2011

on the road again

But this time it's for business not pleasure.
However I have no doubt we will still find ways to have fun! I'm the queen of finding myself in awkward situations, which always leads to good entertainment...so if nothing else we have that to count on ;0)



This past year has been the year of travel, and I gotta' say..I'm Loving it!

Whether it be across the Atlantic In Uganda


Up I-65 a couple hours to hang with some favorites in Nashville


the beach (Gulf Shores)


the beach (Panama City)

Can you guess what's next???...the beach (pensacola)


or on a mini road trip to Louiville, Ky

or to Hang with the Yankees in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont



I have kept the roads Hot this year...and I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity. I have been able to try and experience so many new things.

Next stop... Maryland!
and who better to travel with than than my bestie...
Cortney!


The first of December We are flying North to make a little extra moolah for the Holidays, working with a company that partners with different hospitals to help them 'go live' on computer programs. It is going to be hard work, as we have to do straight 12 hour shifts most days that we are there.(I won't even allow myself to count how many days in a row I will be working because it far exceeds anything desired) The great thing about this is that there will be opportunites in the future to travel to other states on assignments and it's all on their dime! That's my kinda deal!

Stay tuned for updates on our next adventure:0)
hopefully we will have a little down time to site-see!

No comments:

Post a Comment